Building Services Manager – Ref 810Back to Vacancies List
Working for a leading property management company, specialising within retail. You will be responsible for the delivery of full FM activities relating to upkeep of all plant and systems.
- You will be responsible for the management of all hard services contractors, managing performance in line with KPI’s and SLA’s
- You will have responsibility for the procurement and control of all parts and materials used by the department whilst ensuring all budgets and sustainability targets are achieved.
- As the technical subject matter expert, you will be expected to act in the best interests of your client and tenants therefore you must be confident in presenting in front of people of all levels.
- You will have direct line management of 2 people.
- You will ensure that effective working relationships are maintained with employees, retailers and contractors across the scheme in addition to forming strong relations with the local authority and emergency services departments.
- You will possess a solid understanding of asset management, understanding condition values for the benefit of lifecycle programming and capital replacement works.
- You will also be responsible for managing minor project works ensuring all contractors have the relevant permits to work, method statements and risk assessments.
In order to be successful in your application you MUST possess the following:
- A HNC/ONC in Technical Mechanical or Electrical
- Experience in delivering PPM and reactive hard services maintenance.
- Ability to manage complex budgets.
- Strong communication skills.
- A passion and interest in new technologies.
- A proven track record in managing projects.
- Experience of CAFM systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high profile company within the property industry.