CAFM CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property company and have an immediate temporary vacancy for a CAFM Coordinator to join their team in London or Birmingham.
You will be supporting the service and delivery for one of their corporate clients via the CAFM system. As CAFM Co-ordinator, will have the responsibility for the delivery of PPM’s, PPM defects and reactive works within the SLA framework. Concept driven SLA’s must be met as requested by the client, however these must be challenged on a Technical and Statutory basis if necessary.
You will focus on all failures of SLA’s must be fully investigated and understood, with recommendations to rectify issues to relevant Managers. You should have the ability to step into a role and make immediate impact, with excellent planning and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise your workload with a task orientated mind-set.
This job would suit candidates with a background in engineering, FM, H&S, analyst or IT professional.
- Educated to degree level in relevant field
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- Good IT skills with working knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Engineering graduate applications welcome
- Experience covering both administrative and financial aspects.
- Working knowledge or previous experience of CAFM systems is advantageous
- An understanding of Asset Management, Space Management, Project Management, Contract Law