Cluster Technical Services Project ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a leading service provider and this is a fantastic opportunity for a senior technical professional to join this global organisation.
You will manage the service delivery of all M&E across the South of London in line with the contractual obligations. The requires you to drive and manage projects across the portfolio and manage the sub-contractor relationships.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the contract, ensuring all statutory and mandatory tasks are undertaken, carrying out site visits, staff training, review and comment on operational issues, amendment and review of the contract asset database and PPM/Lifecycle plan. You will be visiting specialist contractors, producing quotations for repair and project work.
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safety
- High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements
- Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building services environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels within the organisation
- Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment and maximising the performance of their team. Experience of direct labour management of subcontracting staff.
- Minimum of City & Guilds Craft Qualification Certificate and demonstrable experience in a trade discipline
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery.
- Ability to grasp requirements effectively and to relate to the service provisions of the Contract
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Have held an Authorised Person (Trade Discipline Specific)
- Certification in Risk Assessment
- ISO Standards Internal Auditor
- Management of Legionella, Water Quality Management
Please contact Stacey Amos on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com