Bid Manager – Ref 611Back to Vacancies List
Our client is a leading Facilities Management Services Organisation involving the comprehensive management of both the built environment and support to the occupants. Based in a prestigious Central London location, they are looking to recruit a Bid Manager to manage growth opportunities across predominately the private sector throughout the UK with a focus on London and the South East.
The purpose and remit of the role includes:
- Create a strong relationship with customers and understand in detail, why they have support needs, their values, drivers and the underlying reasons for change and reflecting these in discussions, documentation and outcomes.
- Developing and/or managing Customer Relationship opportunities, for full service provision or targeted single or multiple service provision which has a demonstrable strategic growth component.
- End to end process ownership whilst managing the project resources both human and technical required to maximise the opportunity including customer engagement, negotiations, and final presentation.
- Creating innovative and bespoke customer business support solutions that add stakeholder value to our customers.
- Ensure the content and presentation of the final solution is relevant to the customer and outlines the benefits of the company’s offering.
- Ensure that the company meets sales targets by creating and developing winning growth opportunities.
The Bid Manager’s experience and qualifications will include:
- Proven track record in developing ‘upstream’ relationships and can expand upon the values, levers and drivers to successful client engagement.
- Proven track record in opportunity exploitation and experience leading and winning high-value bids in the Facilities Management arena
- Ability to identify, manage and mitigate Risk.
- Proven customer engagement experience
- Commercially astute with experience in working in a service organisation with ability for lateral thinking.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to create a rapport and build strong relationships with potential clients at all levels having the beliefs, habits and behaviours that motivate colleagues and customers alike.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise, determined to succeed with a strong desire to earn.
In return, the Bid Manager who matches our client’s criteria will receive an excellent remuneration package including a basic salary of circa £40k plus a bonus and good benefits. In addition our client offers excellent career progression opportunities.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com