Quality & Compliance LeadBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is world regarded Facilities Management organisation who are now looking for an experienced Quality & Compliance (Q&C) Lead to support a large multi-national pharmaceutical contract.
This senior role reports to the group head of Quality, accountable for the direction of all Q&C activities across the manufacturing and vaccines business unit. The Pharma Quality & Compliance team provides support to business unit operational teams working on this Global Pharmaceutical account. The group conducts audits, provides input into training and quality investigations, all of which ensure GxP regulations are satisfied. This is an important role which provides a unique opportunity to learn the company’s varied and diverse activities and has great opportunities for future career progression. You must have an in depth knowledge of working in a Pharmaceutical regulated (GxP) environment and the standards which must be met to assure patient safety and product quality; along with a good background in auditing.
- Manage the Quality and Compliance team to ensure the successful execution of contractual requirements relating to services subject to pharmaceutical regulations
- Perform audits and general compliance support to all ‘GxP’ services (including suppliers) These services include: hard services (e.g. calibration, preventative maintenance, repair, qualification on equipment, utilities and facilities, asset management, energy and utilities management, CAD), soft services (e.g. GMP cleaning, document services, distribution and logistics) and laboratory services (e.g. asset management, calibration, preventative maintenance, repair, qualification, media preparation, consumable management)
- Work with the contract to investigate, root-causes analysis and implement corrective actions where GxP deficiencies are discovered
- Provide guidance and assistance to Quality and Compliance staff
- Conduct training in GxP and QMS topics, to the wider internal operations team.
- Execute various processes (e.g. change control, risk management, 3rd party management) in compliance to relevant standards
- Assist the Business development teams in bidding / securing new business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in a scientific discipline, quality management / or significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong and demonstrable leadership skills and experience.
- Experience in working closely with key stakeholders and customers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical environment particularly in facilities management areas
- Experienced and qualified auditor
- Analytical Skills: Must possess strong analytical skills. The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify implications of data, draw appropriate conclusions, generate viable alternative solutions to a question or problem, and evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative
- As this role interacts with senior client representatives, and senior internal staff, excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required, with an ability to recognise the values within different cultures and acknowledge different ways of working
- UK Driving License
If you are looking for a role that offers progression – please contact Stacey Amos on 0207 118 4848 OR submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org