Transition Engineering ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Job Type: Permanent
Our client are a renowned education establishment, seeking to recruit an experienced Transition Engineering Manager to undertake the following responsibilities:
- As client representative; lead, design, develop and continuously review, technical infrastructure transition, development and implementation on projects, acquisitions and major changes.
- Liaise and work collaboratively with Project Managers/teams, Estates Engineers, Sustainability Managers, developers, contractors and consultants to provide technical advice and support, ensuring the appropriate interpretation and application of design briefs, technical standards and contribute to feasibility reports.
- The successful candidate will possess extensive practical experience and relevant technical knowledge in mechanical and/or electrical engineering.
- Significant project management experience involving complex engineering challenges.
- Strong planning, problem solving and negotiating skills; Strong organisational, planning and team leadership; A detailed understanding of associated legislation and best industry practice; Draft specifications, drawings, plans, service standards etc.
- Significant service procurement and management experience.
- Relevant professional qualification and membership of relevant professional body is essential.
- Proven project management, contract procurement and management and change management experience is crucial.
If you believe you fit the above description, please contact Robyn Powner on 0203 903 4265, or apply via firstname.lastname@example.org