Estate & Building Fabric ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property consultancy and management company in the UK, with a reputation for service excellence, placemaking and delivering management services throughout the life-cycle of a development. They manage various types of real estate including some of London’s most prestigious commercial buildings, prime regional shopping centres, enlivened public realm, regenerated neighbourhoods and a sustainable business park.
Our client are seeking an experienced Building Fabric Manager to join their team and manage the execution of King’s Cross fabric maintenance strategy, providing an innovative, operationally efficient, economically competitive and safe commercial environment, for occupiers of the estate area whilst enhancing the value of the landlord’s asset, and to also ensure that at all times the estate areas are well presented and are clean, safe and secure.
- Develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationship with the Client’s Estate and Building Asset Directors and occupier’s representatives including neighbouring Estate buildings.
- To represent our client at Client meetings on fabric issues relating to future development projects.
- Encourage frequent and open communication and flow of information with occupiers and the Client on relevant Estate issues including the co-ordination of Landlord development works on the Estate including any associated occupier (retail and office) works ensuring these are coordinated safely.
- Liaise with the occupiers in respect of any fit-out projects, review and comment on design drawing to ensure they will not negatively impact of the base build design.
- Hold start up and regular progress meetings with the Principal Contractor for each occupier agreeing all matters relating to the works and logistics, including co-ordination with other fit-out activities as required.
- To review and approve permit to works including associated risk assessments and method statements as required for the Estate and Buildings.
- Conduct regular inspections of all estate areas to ensure that standards of cleanliness and presentation are upheld throughout, both in upfront public spaces and “back-of-house” service areas.
- Manage the production of relevant fabric elements of the annual estate service charge budget and management accounts coordinating the input of internal resources and ensuring strict adherence to the published programmes, taking overall ownership of the Estate budget. (Circa £5m)
- Liaise with outside parties such as Local Authorities & Emergency Services, ensuring that their activities are coordinated with those of King’s Cross estate.
- Ensure that Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established, maintained and conform to current legislation, ensuring estate users, contractors and members of the public are provided with a safe environment throughout all areas of the Estate.
- Comply with all aspects of the relevant Broadgate Estates Manuals including Operations Manual, Health & Safety and Accounts Manuals are complied with.
- To prepare service specifications, contracts and associated documentation representing the service requirements of the Estate.
- Managing relevant service partners’ contracts; tendering process and KPI monthly meetings in line with current role.
- To produce all quarterly fabric related reports and account packs by required timescale.
- Pro-actively procure services for the estate, following the company tender guidelines where required.
- From time to time undertake ad-hoc duties as directed the Technical Director or their deputy.
· 3rd Party/Contractor Management
· Fabric Management
· Project Management
· Budget Management
· People Management
· Health & Safety
· Fit-out projects experience
· Landscaping experience
If you believe you fit the above description, please contact Robyn Powner on 0203 903 4265, or apply via email@example.com