|Responsible for providing analytical and support skills to facilitate the operation of the project.
- Ensuring documents are provided to requestors in a timely fashion
- Ensuring documents are correctly loacated in SharePoint with the correct Mets data
- Providing the project/customer with relevant data, information and knowledge to assist them in making informed decisions; and
- Assisting the customer with the implementation of any initiatives.
- Ensure all deliverables to the client are peer challenged/critiqued and approved prior to issue
- Supporting the project to deliver client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
The role is responsible to the IM/IT Manager for:
- Supporting supplier and industry relationships in order to maximise potential opportunities
- Supporting customer relationships in line with operational business need
- Ensuring contractual obligations are delivered and sustained
- Verification and agreement with client of savings/benefits delivered
- Deliver initiatives in line with industry best practice – demonstrating value added to the client
- Active client management including formal reporting and informal relationship management and development
- Assist in the development and maintenance of tools/processes which support the project goals
- Internal colleague relationship management and opportunity development
- Support compliance with processes and procedures to satisfy internal and external auditors
- Tracking and on time delivery of proposed initiative deliverables
- Representing Best Practice in support of Property Solutions Supply Chain Centre of Excellence maintaining an Operations Manual for all service arrangements.
- Leadership – sees the bigger picture/interpret strategy, leads by example, motivates others, makes decisions, initiates action, takes responsibility
- Communication and influencing – establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others
- People Management – fosters team/individual performance, achieves results, sets targets and reviews against them, leads, motivates and empowers others, deals with issues, coaches and encourages others
- Organisational skills – plans well in advance, sets clear objectives, manages time/delegates, reviews progress against plan, ensures sufficient resources, encourages improvements,
- Commercial and Financial awareness – effective financial management, maximises use of resources, identifies business opportunities
- Results orientation – satisfies internal/external customers, effective performance management, addresses cross functional issues and technical issues, knowledge of systems and processes
- Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, demonstrates emotionally stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance.
- Engineering/IT/Science/Applied Science Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint and associated tools – InfoPath and Nintex
- Knowledge of record/document management
- Experience in implementing efficient IT systems which are ergonomically designed and lead to greater productivity
- Knowledge of CAFM systems – Concept Evolution/Maximo
Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of the implementation of business process especially record/document management
- Understanding the process mapping and process reengineering techniques and demonstrable application thereof
- Strong presentation skills and experience of presenting to a range of high level stakeholders
- Knowledge of Supplier and Customer Relationship management tools and techniques and their application
- IT Skills – Good working knowledge of databases and reporting
- Inquisitive by nature, able to challenge the norm and seeks to drive improvement through evidence and using soft skills combined with data to build advocacy
- Analytical thinking
- Organised – ability to plan, prioritise and delegate where required
- Shows initiative, self-starter
- Sets and meets challenging goals and seeks long term improvement
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer service with strong customer focus.
- Strong team player and role model, capable of gaining trust and support of team and customer.
Full security clearance, or be in a position to obtain security clearance.