Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Co-Ordinator (FM Services)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a successful service provider, are seeking an experienced Planned Preventative Maintenance Co-Ordinator to join their team.
Working within the Asset Management and Technical Services Team the successful applicant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating, assigning and coordinating the delivery and receipt information relating to Planned Preventative Maintenance from a diverse supply chain through the clients CAFM system.
- Raising Work Orders for Planned Preventative Maintenance works (including Statutory Inspection and remedial works) through the CAFM system and tracking and coordinating these work orders from Assign status to completion, including ensuring the relevant documentation/certification is provided by the Supplier.
- Providing administrative support to the Head of FM Technical Services and Asset Management
- Providing regular reports in an agreed format in a timely manner, to internal and external customers and also to the Supply Chain.
- Identifying and making recommendations for additional systems and processes, that will enhance the customer experience
- Developing and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally with customer and client at all levels of management. Ensuring client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
- Ensuring that the Head of FM Technical Services and Asset Management receives regular updated with the statuses of Statutory Inspections and other legislative work orders that are delivered by the Supply Chain.
- Assisting the Head of FM Technical Services and Asset Management with ensuring suppliers Planned Maintenance Schedules meet contractual requirements.
- Ensuring areas of concern with the delivery of Planned Maintenance including Statutory and Legislative requirements are highlighted to the Head of FM Technical Services and Asset Management.
- Ad hoc Project work as directed by senior management, this is to include updating of the client’s asset register and planned maintenance tasks/job plans.
- Contributing to the design, delivery and evaluation of work procedures within a challenging and complex co-ordination role
- Ensuring a full audit trail in place to satisfy internal and external auditors through the CAFM system.
- Promoting a robust health and safety culture within the workplace and across the contracted areas of responsibility at all times including adhering to the company’s business practices and zero harm culture
- Carrying out any other duties commensurate with the role as directed, including deputising when required for the Head of FM Technical Services and Asset Management
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English
- Hold, have held or eligible to apply security clearance
- Technical qualification within the Building Service Industry and/or Facilities Management
- Knowledge of Assets and their maintenance requirements
- Membership of relevant FM related organisation (BIFM, RICS, IAM etc.)
- Computer skills
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Experience and Skills:
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following essential characteristics;
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and have the ability to deliver excellent customer service with strong customer focus.
- A strong team player and role model, capable of gaining the trust and support of the internal team and customer
- Able to work as part of an integrated team or individually as required
- Able to show initiative and be a self-starter
- Able to deal with pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to set and meet challenging goals and seeks long term improvement
- Organised and able prioritise their workload
- Willing to learn, able to adapt to change and looking to progress within a fast-paced organisation.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate that they have they have a history of the below which are essential in this role;
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel, and working knowledge of databases and reporting
- Ability to produce accurate and timely reports
- Understanding of Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Knowledge of CAFM systems (Maximo, Concept Evolution, Planet FM, Share point etc.)
- Experience of reporting and dealing with large amounts of data.
- Experience of operating within a Technical Service Team within the facilities management industry
- Experience of working in a secure environment
- Experience of providing information as part of Technical Audits
- Experience of working client side with a diverse supply chain.
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the team at email@example.com or call 0207 118 4848 to discuss in more detail.