Energy Analyst & Reporting Coordinator
Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a successful service provider, are seeking an Energy Analyst & Reporting Coordinator to join their team.
They are looking for:
|Someone to be trained in the use and management of energy systems and having demonstrable work experience in the field.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Operation of BMS software/systems on the MOJ estate
- Development of best practices for reporting and energy reduction
- Production of client reports following interpretation of energy usage data.
- Production and validation of spend to save proposals with line management
- Interfacing with the Technical team and the supply chain
- Promotion of energy and environmental efficiencies
- Working understanding of renewable technologies and options to reduce carbon emissions.
- To ensure that the information management system is maintained to enable accurate data and timely reports to be delivered to users and management in a form, which supports decision-making
- Liaison with the government departments on initiatives and legislation changes
Qualifications and skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- HVAC /Building services knowledge
- Minimum basic knowledge of BMS systems
- Experience of energy, utilities & mechanical services management and practices
- Hold, or ability to obtain, clearance to work in a secure environment
- Understanding of proposed initiatives/legislation on energy and carbon emission matters
- Demonstrable knowledge of good energy management practices.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of CAFM systems (Concept).
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 4848 to discuss in more detail.