FM Procurement Contract ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Responsible for managing the sourcing, negotiation and governance of goods, services and various subcontract procurement for both client and internal goods and services. As well as having responsibility for the continuous development of our procurement policy / practice and the contract management of key strategic suppliers / sub-contractors.
- Responsible for writing tender specifications, contract schedules service level agreements
- Responsible for the preparation of quotations/tenders, analysis of supplier bids, and award of contracts that set out prices, quality standards, cost-reduction targets, and delivery timescales.
- Develop and implement procurement frameworks and contractual arrangements.
- Responsible for the validation of changes to contractual payments to suppliers / sub-contractors and ensuring contractual payments are accurate and timely and in accordance with the agreed contract terms
- Responsible for maintaining department Category Plan, to achieve targeted cost reductions while maintaining or improving the quality of supplies and services.
- Support our Clients and internal colleagues in procurement exercises including Tender activities and contractor selection processes ensuring compliance with all corporate supply chain processes and procedures
- Be part of business development (temporary projects) team as required in sourcing quotations for new opportunities.
- Manage and control supplier / sub-contractor documentation, data, files and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the development and deployment of Supply Chain policies and processes, and ensure they are followed, with particular reference to ethical standards.
- To support Head of Supply Chain in the development and implementation of best procurement/business practices.
- Develop and manage strategic preferred supplier relationship / contracts, responsible for planning, organising and chairing regular performance reviews.
- Support with the Onboarding of new suppliers (setting up accounts)
- Develop and publish weekly and periodic trending reports
- Consider other factors that add value – i.e. suppliers offer technology and innovation developments to improve existing products to support added value to the company.
- Initiate action plans to identify and mitigate commercial risk/cost of obsolescence and impact to operational plans.
- Represent the business in a professional manner at all times whilst building and developing excellent working relationships within the business and with its customers/suppliers/subcontractors
- Ensuring that we work in a compliant, ethical & best practice manner – at all times
- Prioritise workload according to the severity of the situation to allow successful completion of works within the timescales
- Respond promptly to requests/instructions to meet the requirements of the business and the client at all times ▪ Follow company policies and procedures as directed and work to actively deliver the company and departments vision ▪ Any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Supply Chain.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum professional Level 5 – Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (desired but wide FM procurement experience would be of equal advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years procurement/purchasing experience at Strategic level (preferably in FM and/or M&E/Business services)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s, or equivalent, A – C grade to include English and Maths
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to operate specialist software
- Ability to represent Arcus and project a professional image at all times
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good analytical skills
- Deadline driven
- Deliver tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Contractor knowledge or experience beneficial
- Team player but capable of working on own initiative to fully understand implications of changes and effective working methods
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the team at email@example.com or call 0203 903 4265 to discuss in more detail.