Maintenance AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Facilities Manager/Senior Operations
Main purpose of role:
Managing and maintaining administration and facility support for the on-site team &office
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to the maintenance team.
- Review of new works orders to ensure accurate information has been provided.
- Planning day diary and coordination of the maintenance team as well as it’s external contractors.
- Liaising with the maintenance tea, and Relationship Managers with regard to appointments and priorities and/or emergencies.
- Daily and weekly reporting for the maintenance team.
- Maintain a good relationship with external contractors.
- Responsible for organising and planning redecorations for move ins.
- To attend and take minutes at Health and Safety meetings.
- To raise and process purchase orders.
- Contact and arrange access to properties when required.
- Administer and provide keys for access to apartments when required.
- Planning of inspections and ensuring details have been uploaded into the system.
- Carry out inspection of apartments when requested, creating documented reports of works that may be required.
- Administer operations systems – Wasp, Keytracker, Glutz, Yardi.
- Assist team members with ad hoc tasks where required.
- High level of administration with at least two years’ experience.
- Educated to a good standard of education, minimum of 5 GCSE’s
- Confident with MS Office, Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of H&S
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage many projects at once.
- Friendly and approachable manner with excellent interpersonal skills.
- High standard of verbal and written communication.
- Highly motivated with a desire to develop both professionally and personally.
- Proactive, punctual and committed.
- Team player.