Helpdesk CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a leading Facilities Management company to recruit a Helpdesk Coordinator to join their well known tourist attraction.
To provide administration support to the Building’s Management Team. To maintain efficiency and administration systems of the Service Desk, looking to improve and develop where necessary. A strong communicator who can receive and process complex information in an efficient way and in return pass on required key-information and action points to the Team.
- Log calls/jobs on the electronic service desk database in a timely manner.
- Allocating work orders to directly employed maintenance team and/or supply chain.
- Monitor PPM schedule & Reactive Maintenance jobs ensuring that all tasks are completed in line with the service requirements.
- Liaison and follow up open jobs with supply chain & Brookfield technicians.
- Maintain a robust filing system of planned and reactive task record sheets.
- Data base is maintained in terms of current specialist sub-contractors i.e. contact details etc.
- Report back to Occupiers and Management Team on job progress and close out.
- Updating asset with works record sheets with the service desk database.
- Provide support in compiling the Monthly Management Report as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Communication – correspondence such as emails, letter writing, and telephone calls are followed up/completed as required.
- Seek to innovate and develop outputs from Service Desk systems.
- Ensure that 24/7 coverage for the Service Desk Operation is achieved in conjunction with the Security Manager for out of hours coverage.
- Administer the building’s O&M system, ensuring information contained is up to date.
- Co- working with Property Administrator to provide absence cover.
- Produce regular service desk reports for Management and take an active role in reviewing call trends and recurring issues.
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a Service Desk / Property Management Administrator.
- CAFM System experience
- GCSE in Mathematics and English (minimum grade C/4).
- Competent administrator, completes own work under minimal supervision.
- Proven track record of data management responsibilities using an electronic system.
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint) and a good all-round understanding of data management systems.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Professional, presentable, articulate and confident with an ability to demonstrate well developed interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organisational skills, capable of monitoring multiple open tasks at any one time.
- Able to use initiative and make decisions as required.
- Good attention to detail.
- Pro-active and positive “can do” approach.
- Customer focused approach.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.