Helpdesk CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
- Provide a welcoming and professional service to the client, tenants and their guests.
- Manage all incoming work requests and upload to helpdesk, ensuring all tasks are allocated appropriately and completed in accordance with SLAs.
- Raise purchase orders through Concept and work collaboratively with finance to ensure budgetary constraints are adhered to.
- Schedule all planned and reactive works in accordance with statutory compliance.
- Notify relevant stakeholders and tenants of upcoming works and requests for access.
- Maintain the contact matrix and asset all registers, ensuring information remains current.
- Attend strategy meetings to help develop the systems which support the efficient operational activity.
- Work collaboratively with service providers, contractors and colleagues to ensure all works are undertaken in accordance with their respective SLAs.
- Creating memos and circulating all information on behalf of the team and the key stakeholders.
- Provide telephone support for incoming calls, including customer enquiries.
- Manage internal office operational support, such as telephone lines, printers, water machine, stationary, IT requests.
- Process credit card expenses and produce a finance report.
- Process all notifications of sickness/absence and update the Bradford Matrix accordingly.
- Run reports from operational system to allow analytical reporting.
- Update the client reporting Dashboard with all relevant detail monthly.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to ongoing projects within the wider team.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with colleagues, clients and visitors.
- Comply with all IFM, Client and site-specific policies and procedures.
- Undertake further role specific training and Contained Professional Development when necessary.
- To ensure all work is carried out in a safe and appropriate manner in accordance with Health and safety legislation, policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements.
- GCSE’s or equivalent
- Advanced PC Skills. Computer Literate (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Proficient in the use of MS office
- Working within a Customer Service role
- Experience within a corporate environment
- Experience of maintaining client relationships
- Organised individual with the ability to managing their own workload and priorities
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of high-quality service delivery
- The ability to be agile and flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role
- Have personally high standards and excellent attention to detail
- Disciplined and processes driven whilst being able to forward think and innovate
- Strong team-ship qualities and positive motivator
As the ideal candidate you will have experience working within a Customer Service role within a corporate environment. You will be passionate about customer service and have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 903 4263.