Deputy Soft Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
- Ensure that all training records and payroll data is maintained accurately up to date and submitted to line management and Human Recourses in a timely manner when required.
- Maintain a high level of Health & Safety awareness, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations at all times.
- Work collaboratively with the Supervisors to ensure a high level of presentation in all areas and report any areas for improvement.
- Maintain the consumables budget and seek to make saving subject to management approval.
- Collate cleaning audit and refuse data and add all relevant information to the Dashboard.
- Take notes within Human Recourses meeting and support other relevant HR functions.
- Report any necessary repairs of equipment, building fabric/fixtures and ad-hoc installations.
- Maintain the holiday and absence tracker, ensuring any issues are escalated appropriately.
- Regularly Liaise with your line manager to agree short/medium/long term objectives.
- Ensure Suppliers undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive tasks in accordance with agreed deadlines. Conduct regular contractor review meetings and measure performance against SLAs.
- Support deliveries, the use of consumables and the provision and maintenance of all hand tools, equipment and machinery.
- Ensure personal ongoing development through performance monitoring in accordance with Service Level Agreement and SMART objectives set by Line Management and the wider business.
- To ensure all work is carried out in a safe and appropriate manner in accordance with Health & Safety legislation, policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with colleagues, clients and visitors.
- Undertake further role specific training and Contained Professional Development.
- Provide the primary point of contact and undertake pre-agreed managerial duties in the absence of the Soft Services Manager & Deputy Soft Services.
- Comply with all IFM, Client and site-specific policies and procedures.
- Accommodate any additional managerial instructions.
- Intermediate PC Skills. Computer Literate (Excel & Word)
- Customer Service Training
- IOSH Level 3 Managing Safely
- First Aid training
- Experience of working and building partnerships with clients
- IOSH trained desirable
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Articulate and has the ability to communicate effectively with the client and visitors
- The ability to be agile and flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role
- Have personally high standards and excellent attention to detail
- Disciplined and processes driven whilst being able to forward think and innovate
- Passionate about customer service and delivers results by working with people
- Strong leadership qualities and positive motivator
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
As the ideal candidate you will have excellent industry knowledge and recognised qualifications or equivalent experience. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of high quality customer service delivery and be an organised individual with the ability to manage your own workload and priorities.
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 903 4263.