Business Development ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been retained by a growing service provider to recruit a Business Development Manager to grow the companies Facilities Management offering.
Are you an already experienced Facilities Management sales individual?
This London based business is looking for a Facilities Management Business Development Professional to grow this new but expanding division. This is an exciting role with huge potential in a dynamic business.
From the moment work orders are issued through to a job being closed down, their clients should be aware of every step in the process. You will provide performance data and compliance to ensure that it all happens as planned.
They operate using a ‘managing agent’ model, using best in class suppliers across all service lines to ensure that the clients get a brilliant experience.
You have been working within the Facilities Management sector for a number of years and you believe there has to be a better way. You have strong supplier relationships across a broad variety of service lines and will bring them together (and complement our existing supplier pool) wherever necessary in the pursuit of new business contracts.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Sales and relationships is what you live for.
- You are comfortable working with minimal supervision and to clearly articulated performance metrics.
- You like to be judged by results and are ambitious in those targets.
- Being part of a small and growing company allows you to make a difference.
- There is also a fantastic opportunity to earn a significant commission and bonus.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give our team a call on 0207 118 4848