Temporary Helpdesk OperatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading service provider, are now recruiting for a Helpdesk Coordinator on a temporary basis to provide support services to their client. This role has the opportunity to go permanent based on your performance.
What You’ll Be Doing
- To manage incoming help desk jobs on various contracts
- Input data on to the CAFM system
- Monitor CAFM and progress both PPM and Reactive jobs.
- Ensure KPI’s are maintained at 95% or higher
- Cost jobs on CAFM
- Chase subcontractors for completion paperwork and file as directed
- To develop business with existing client base and also assist the contracts manager in the development of new business opportunities.
- Log calls/jobs on the electronic service desk database in a timely manner.
- Allocating work orders to directly employed maintenance team and/or supply chain.
- Communication – correspondence such as emails, letter writing, and telephone calls are followed up/completed as required.
What You’ll Need:
- Competent administrator, completes own work under minimal supervision.
- Experience using CAFM systems
- To be brilliant with people with a natural customer service style.
- To be obsessive about the detail.
- You’ll be a strong administrator with experience keeping helpdesk tickets
- You’ll be able to demonstrate good customer service skills with the drive to go the extra mile.
- Brilliant organisational skills so you get the most from your day.
- You’ll have a high competency of verbal and written English.
If you think this role would be a good fit for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.