Technical Manager – Ref 756Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a successful service provider whom operate nationwide across both the private and public sectors. The role requires a FM Professional experienced in PFI management and also from an M&E background. You will be a strong leader and an experienced people manager whom is able to direct and motivate your team as well as ensuring sub-contractors are managed in accordance with the contract specification and Key Performance Indicators. You will be responsible for the development & implementation of strategies to fully maximize the benefits available from the utilisation of directly employed and specialist sub contract maintenance.
Key aspects of the role:
- Full management responsibility of PPM and Statutory PPM works and you will provide a monthly PPM reports.
- Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues and customers reporting any incident that may adversely affect service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to be able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Be proactive to continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of the role.
- To provide a focal point for Client interfacing to develop, understand, manage and communicate on all matters relating to performance, plant optimisation, maintenance activity, and Lifecycle capital works programs.
- To develop, review processes, monitoring, reporting, operation and maintenance of all parameters required to support the efficient running of the services.
- Undertake regular audits of Contracts and Sites to ensure company are complying with Contract requirements & Procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the relevant Health and Safety regulations.
- Responsible for financial performance of contracts.
- PFI Facilities management experience and M&E background
- Experience in managing a team of engineers and building fabric operatives.
- Qualified to ONC or equivalent in engineering or proven experience.
- Good oral, written, IT and numerical skills, Experience in word, excel and power point.