Facilities Coordinator – Ref 758Back to Vacancies List
Our client whom are working on behalf of a global media brand are seeking an experienced Facilities Co-ordinator to support the Services Manager in the delivery of high quality Facilities Management support services to the client’s premises and occupants. In this role you will enjoy responsibility for the operational coordination of all on-site FM services and the associated staff and contractor personnel. You will be required to work within company guidelines and provide the client’s internal and external customers with supportive, efficient and professional services at all times.
- Lead the on-site customer facing FM support and response team.
- Coordinate and supervise the operations of the reception, conferencing and hospitality facilities on-site including bookings, visitor registrations, refreshments provision etc.
- Coordinate and supervise the FM support functions of mail distribution, couriers, stationery supplies, and porterage services.
- Supervise the delivery of contracted office services including maintenance and cleaning.
- Conduct regular site inspections to assess and review accommodation standards, document necessary corrective actions and to co-ordinate appropriate actions and responses.
- Support, supervise and co-ordinate all staff and contractor personnel involved with the FM service delivery activities.
- Operate and maintain the on-site contract management, financial administration, quality management and HR systems, processes and records.
- Maintain and co-ordinate safety processes associated with fire evacuation, first aid etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to manage and supervise teams of individuals from a wide variety of social and educational backgrounds.
- Ability to prioritise multiple customer requests and coordinate effective and supportive responses in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to accurately complete tasks, assignments and responsibilities in timely manner.
- Ability to function with a high level of initiative and proactivity.
- Dependable and flexible approach, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Responsive to customer requests in an empathic, supportive and productive manner.
- A high level of IT literacy.
- Ability to remain calm, courteous and polite in all circumstances.
The above details highlight the key aspects of this position but are not intended to be exhaustive. All staff are expected to deal with other contingencies that may arise. All staff are also required to actively support the Company with regard to operational, technical and personnel issues.