Client Manager – Ref 759Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading service provider, have an opportunity for an experienced Client Manager to lead the development of the service delivery team with a focus on project compliance with contract terms and client policies and procedures. The role holder will act as an interface with project stakeholders with the ability to identify and implement continuous improvements to enhance contract performance. With a significant background in PFI management and a good knowledge of mechanical and electrical service the successful candidate will also be able to build effective working relationships meeting and exceeding their customer needs.
Skills and experience
- Budget management – Profit and loss
- HSE & Statutory Compliance
- PFI management experience
- Track record in managing client relationships
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety and Statutory legislation.
- The ability to work within a fast moving environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Computer literate (including Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Customer services orientated approach