Soft Services Manager – Ref 775Back to Vacancies List
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced soft services manager to join a globally recognised organisation at one of their main sites in greater London. Working directly in-house for our client, the soft services role is essential to the smooth operation and to ensure a quality service is provided.
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking an engaging and experienced manager to take control of the full range of soft services activities.
- You will have extensive knowledge of managing staff, including direct employees and contractors, with accountability for line management and future development of over 100 staff.
- You will ensure your team delivers a service that is value for money, industry leading with a focus on the customer/end user yet also focused on meeting and exceeding relevant weekly and monthly targets.
- You will ensure staff and contractors apply safe working processes within the business and ensure a safe working environment is provided for all occupants.
- You will manage the Soft Services Operational budget to the value of circa £4Million.
- You will deputise for the senior overall management as and when required.
Above anything else it is vital to have an understanding of the provision of good customer service. You must be an excellent communicator with strong negotiation skills whom is also personable, friendly and professional with outstanding organisational and prioritising skills.
What’s on offer:
A competitive salary is available for the successful candidate, as well as this the client offers a fantastic working environment working for one of the world’s most recognised employers, there is also an attractive benefits package on offer.
Not forgetting the long term opportunity of further career development.
How to apply:
If you feel this role matches your skills and experience we would love to hear from you. To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for facilities management candidates and regularly have new opportunities available, so if you feel this role isn’t suitable for you, we would welcome any speculative applications that would allow us to keep your details on file for any future roles that may become available.
At Maxwell Stephens we aim to respond to all applications we receive within 7 days, however sometimes due to the high volume of applications we receive we are sometimes unable to respond individually to each candidate. If you have not heard from us after 7 days you can therefore assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion however we would encourage you to apply for any suitable vacancies that become available in the future.