Technical Services Coordinator (Interim)Back to Vacancies List
Our client whom are working on behalf of a global media brand are seeking an experienced Technical Services Coordinator to support the Technical Services Manager.
- Support the Technical Services Manager to deliver a valuable and effective maintenance service to the portfolio which minimises risk
- Be part of the clients team supporting & cultivating a collaborative, friendly and fun work environment that fosters innovation and productivity
- Build strong relationships with client organisation. Develop strong understanding of client’s employees at all levels to enhance the end user experience
- Coordinate all planned and reactive maintenance to the buildings
- Supervise the engineering and technical team along with independent contractors
- Support projects and initiatives that add value to the client’s business in areas such as energy and sustainability
- Review services and contracts with a keen awareness of the market enabling unique solutions and improvements to be identified.
- Responsible for the day to day management of operational budget.
- Present regular operational and financial reports to line manager.
- Operate within contractual SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Ensure compliance with company health & safety procedures and current legislations
- Experience of HVAC/Electrical/Mechanical/Water within commercial office environment is a must. Appreciation of managing landlord relationships is desirable
- Electrical and safety qualifications required
- Competent using maintenance planning and asset management software. Proficient using spreadsheets, presentation software and other IT tools necessary to support activities
- Strong understanding of management systems such as ISO 9001 & 14001 and safety systems such as OHSAS 18001, permitting and control of contractors
- Ability to monitor and interpret data and improve performance
- Experience managing/supervising technical teams
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Facilities service provider experience preferred
- Integrity – Behaves respectfully, honestly and with professionalism at all times.
- Business Acumen – Applies widely acknowledged business principles with strong understanding of current environment.
- Courage & conviction – Demonstrates authenticity through open and direct communication.
- Visionary leader – Create an exciting environment motivating employees to think creatively and take risks.
If you feel this role matches your skills and experience we would love to hear from you. To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org