Senior IFM Account Manager (Essex)Back to Vacancies List
Our client is a leader in the service sector and this a genuine opportunity for career progressionIn this role you have responsibility over a small number of sites for hard, soft, technical and project based activities. The sites have a mixture of client base including a multi tenanted building.
You will liaise with both technical and functional experts to ensure that exemplary facilities services are provided at all sites within the account. You will manage delivery through service teams whilst promoting an ethos of team work to instil a culture of continuous improvement and service excellence.
You must be a hands on manager with strong commercial skills being able to work with engineers one day and client facing the next. The role heavily involves nurturing client relationships in order to stabilise & develop them for long term partnerships, you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement through the account. You will make an impact, be influential with strong communication skills. You will take the lead and have experience of reorganising teams. You will be well structured and have excellent organisation skills.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience –
- Management diverse site service delivery teams
- Operating at a senior level in an M&E environment with technical discipline
- Engineering background
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships
- Relationship builder and experience in working in a matrix delivery environment
- Financially astute – P&L responsibility
- Broad knowledge of multiple service lines
- Some knowledgeable of risk and legislation across all service lines
- IOSH ideally NEBOSH
If you want to join a global organisation with excellent career prospects then apply now.