Contract Management Assistant (3 Month Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Working for a global property organisation, this role is to support the Sourcing Manager with sourcing, contract management, administration and operational procurement activities for the assigned client in all European Facilities Management Service issues.
In this role you will assist with the following typical activities:
- To ensure that all vendor details and files are complete and immediately updated with notified changes and actively monitor and document any changes required to the vendor contracts. Handle Change Control Notices.
- To manage relationship preferred suppliers. Review performance regularly but at least twice a year with minutes of meeting documented. Ensure all suppliers are accredited and compliant.
- Assist in the negotiation of short-form contract terms and Schedules as appropriate.
- Generate contracts in association with Sourcing Manager, FM’s and Suppliers and contract management. Track contracts through to signature and database.
- Collate inputs and compile reports as Experience in a similar position preferable
- Experience in the Facilities Management sector preferred required (see Additional Duties and Understanding of contracts and contract management
- Good administrator
(This role is a 3 month contract; please only apply if you are immediately available to commence employment as our client are looking for an immediate start following the interview process).
Maxwell Stephens Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.maxwellstephens.com