General Service ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a leader in the service sector and this a genuine opportunity for career progression.
As General Service Manager you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of designated services to your client against the agreed service level, for both qualitative and financial targets.
The role –
• Strong understanding of all offers contained within the client contract
• Effectively contribute to the ‘pipeline’ through evaluation, review and recommendations for additional scope of work and services to the client
• Selling additional services and increase revenue growth of the contract through integration, innovation and efficiencies within the full IFM portfolio
• Host existing and prospective client visits
• Manage and control the services to the agreed specification and service standard required by the contract as measured by both qualitative and financial targets
• Manage a team to increase your account revenue opportunities
• Nurture client relationships in order to develop them for a long term partnership
• Recruit, induct and develop talented employees
• Identify opportunities for organic growth and new business
• Track record of success in a similar 3rd party business
• Proven experience of developing profitable relationships for contracts
• Broad commercial experience and business acumen and knowledge of external industry developments
• Experienced in implementing company initiatives and change management processes
• Experience in identifying and selling new business
• Experience in leading, and managing a high performing team
• Experience in delivering service excellence and leading team growth against this cultural behaviour
• Able to demonstrate a solution driven service, with ability to provide detailed multiple options/solutions to client.
• Demonstrate strategic planning ability, with focus on life cycle costings, demonstrating best value to customer.
• Preferred Technical/Engineering history, with proven track record on established maintenance practices, i.e. CAFM driven process, HVAC, cooling towers, electrical/gas compliance.
• Experienced in working to SFG20 standards.
• Good IT skills specifically Microsoft spreadsheets
To be successful in this role you will have experience of both hard and soft services with an engineering thought process. You will have excellent communication skills with a good understanding of P&L. You will understand best business practise and have excellent knowledge of compliance and health and safety. You will be customer focused and always deliver solutions.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a challenging but rewarding role then apply now.