Part time Centre AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property company, have a permanent opening for a part-time Centre Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration of the centre and will provide secretarial support to the Centre Manager and the Management Team on site.
- Create and maintain good relationships with tenants through provision of a both proactive and responsive service.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with the local authority and any other representative bodies associated with the centre.
- Prepare and maintain an up to date record of the management calendar with events, promotions, bookings, visitors meetings etc.
- Liaise with relevant agencies/ representatives bodies and assist in the organisation and implementation of all promotional activities
- Research and prepare the Tenants Newsletter on a Bi-Monthly basis
- Responsible for the monitoring and reporting systems of the service charge budget and expenditure relating to the site.
- Verify invoices for goods and service relating to the site and process for payment and maintain an efficient filing system including stock monitoring and administration of stationary orders.
- Able to build and maintain supplier relationships
- Understand legislation and policies relating to Health, Safety and Environment
- Understand and apply all procedures relating to work activities
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases
- Understand and be able to apply contents of management contracts
- Understand and be able to manage company financial systems
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The hours of work will be 20 hours per week (4 hours (morning) per day Monday to Friday)