Centre AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property company, have a permanent opening for a Centre Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration of the centre and will provide secretarial support to the Centre Manager and the Management Team on site.
- Create and maintain good relationships with tenants through provision of a both proactive and responsive service.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with the local authority and any other representative bodies associated with the centre.
- Prepare and maintain an up to date record of the management calendar with events, promotions, bookings, visitors meetings etc.
- To assist in producing regular reports on all aspects of centre performance.
- Verify invoices for goods and service relating to the site and process for payment and maintain an efficient filing system including stock monitoring and administration of stationary orders.
- To take minutes in meeting and type all correspondence as required
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
- Able to build and maintain supplier relationships
- Understand and apply all procedures relating to work activities
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases
- Understand and be able to manage company financial systems
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.