Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
On behalf of our corporate client, we are recruiting for an experienced Regional Facilities Manager covering South East Home Counties region; Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambs and Beds.
You will be the primary FM point of contact and you will be tasked with responsibility for delivering and developing best practise facilities services across your portfolio. Your clients will be a variety of high profile blue chip property investors with circa 350 multi-let properties including office, industrial, and retail and leisure parks.
Skills and experience
- Strong leadership and experience of managing large teams (circa 50)
- Ability to forge successful client relationships and act as a lead on all matters relating to FM across your portfolio
- Act as the primary facilitator of communication across the Property Management, Client Accounts and Facilities Management teams within the region
- Reporting skills, service charge budgets and reconciliations, managing debt cross your region
- Strong financial managements skills
- Health and safety and understanding of water hygiene, DDA, asbestos monitoring and environment and energy efficiency.
- Procurement experience
- Repair and maintenance
- Self-motivated and used to working with virtual teams
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com