Soft Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An exciting opportunity to work for a Facilities Management company on behalf of a Law Firm based in the City of London. Our client are looking to for a candidate with a soft service focus and a reputation for providing a 5* service.
You will be in a 360 degree role looking after contractor management, relationship management between the core business and provider, problem solving, soft services, Health & Safety and providing a good quality FM service. You will come from a role where you can demonstrate you have made a real difference to the service and enjoy ensuring the best service is given.
- First point of contact for tenants regarding all facilities soft services
- Setting and managing budgets
- Managing client relationships
- Manage soft service contractors including cleaning, security
- Monitor contractor performance against SLA’s and KPI’s
- Managing a team of FM staff
- Health & Safety
- Practical leadership
- Problem solving (analyses problems & seeks solutions from a variety of sources)
Ideally IOSH or NEBOSH and MBIFM This is a great opportunity for a Hotel style soft services focused Facilities Manager to take that next step in their career within company which can offer genuine career development. If you could describe yourself as approachable, cheerful, helpful and presentable and you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com.