Centre DirectorBack to Vacancies List
Our client has an exceptional opening for an experienced Centre Director to be based at a site in Peterborough. You will be tasked with providing strategic leadership, business management and operational management for the Centre with a focus on improving trading potential and asset performance.
The successful candidate will have a strong retail background and a great understanding of different retailers and the challenges they face. You should be able to demonstrate a broad knowledge and approach to addressing the key business challenges facing both the retail market and the challenges of the centre in the current environment.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build effective and successful client relationships.
Skills and experience
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience in managing trophy assets
- A proven track record in managing onsite / in-house management teams
- You will be an inspiring leader and manager of people.
- Experience of managing major CAPEX and service charge projects
- Demonstrate high degree of Technical competence (via degree or recognised diploma).
- Demonstrate ability to support change related initiatives and to determine what expertise and resources are required to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- A detailed understanding of financial management, profit & loss, and IT skills
- Ability to communicate at board room level and contribute to identification and evaluation of potential solutions to the problems based on the facts, assessment of risk and awareness of desired business objectives.