Facilities Co-ordinators (Law Firm)Back to Vacancies List
An exciting opportunity to work for one of the fast growing Facilities Management companies in the UK.
Based at their Client’s site (a Law Firm based in the City of London), you will support the management by facilitating successful and productive working relationships between all key stakeholders, end users, the wider FM team and its service providers. Supporting your line manager you will act as the interface between the core business and the FM providers, and as a filter for requests for change from both parties. You will also support the development and implementation of changes to contracted services to improve service quality. This will reflect best practice FM and as a result aide management in engendering and fostering a partnership approach with the Service Providers built on co-operation, close liaison, honesty and information transparency.
You will also be tasked with assisting with the monitoring, auditing and checking of various third party contractors and suppliers in terms of quality and performance. Your role will be to assist with the provision of various FM services to the business, its staff and its visitors which will include health and safety responsibilities, stationery, printing, scanning, waste recycling, pest control and storage. For success in this role you must have a can-do attitude as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role within FM
- Good working knowledge of standards and legislation as applicable to the FM market
- Working knowledge of Stationery and Printed items
- Working knowledge of contract cleaning
- Working knowledge of reprographics
- Proven customer service skills gained in a corporate environment
- Broad understanding of Soft Services including mailroom, archiving, pest control and vending
- Willingness and ability to deal with “emergencies” 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and to attend premises to supervise and monitor contractors “out of hours”, including weekends.
If you could describe yourself as approachable, cheerful, helpful and presentable and you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com