Estates & Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
The Client are currently seeking an Estates & Facilities Manager who will be based in the Surrey or Berkshire area to act as the key interface between all internal and external stakeholders to ensure exceptional delivery of Facilities Management Services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with over 244 locations Nationwide in an interesting and multifaceted role covering the Western Division.
The portfolio stretches from Birmingham to Portsmouth with responsibility for circa 80 properties.
The Client require an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who has experience of undertaking building condition surveys and managing capital refurbishment schemes.
The Estates & Facilities Manager will evidence the following:
- Technically qualified in building surveying;
- Good understanding of tendering and managing contractors;
- Good understanding of Building and Facilities standards;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
The key aspects of the Estates & Facilities Manager are:
- To undertake building condition surveys and populate the backlog maintenance register;
- To tender and manage all capital refurbishment schemes with a typical value from £5-£150K;
- To undertake quality inspections of completed works for both hard and soft services;
- Liaise with landlords, agents and insurers where required;
- Support the Customer Support Centre with any FM related queries;
- Understand the nurseries needs and support them with FM matters;
- To work flexibly and maintain thorough records of works.