Marketing CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a global property management company and they have an exciting position for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to be based at their shopping centre in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be tasked with coordinating all aspects of marketing communication and acting as a liaison role within the property. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with an organised and proactive approach to their work, the role holder will have a flair for innovative marketing ideas.
- Assist the Marketing Agency and Centre Manager to deliver the Centre marketing strategy.
- Deliver internal communication of marketing activities to tenant partners, external suppliers, agencies, and other stakeholders.
- Deal with external communication and marketing enquiries.
- Deal with the execution and management of the centre’s brand strategy.
- Liaison with external marketing consultants, attending regular meetings and developing partnerships.
- Support on day to day management, reporting and analysis of all web based and viral marketing as well as social media platforms.
- Coordinate and facilitate promotional events and entertainment activities within the Centre.
- Coordination of commercial income generation activities working with promotions agencies, brand partners etc. and reporting on performance of same
- Coordinating monthly marketing reports for all key stakeholders.
- Undertaking any other ad-hoc marketing activities.
- To ensure compliance with standard policies and procedures.
- Experience of creating and implementing visitor attracting events programmes
- Report production and presentation skills
- Experience of shopping centre or retail environment
- Website / digital media management
- Marketing management experience including experience in social, data and digital management (desirable)
- IT Literate – and in particular, to an intermediate level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Budget setting and management experience