Assistant Events and Marketing Manager (Temporary, 4-6 Months)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a premier property organisation who require an Assistant Events and Marketing Manager to cover over their busy summer period. The role is based in Central London and will support the Events and Communications Manager in delivering and marketing a varied programme of activity. To ensure the smooth operation of event activities in accordance with the Landlord strategy.
- Assist with managing the agreed strategic activity programme, including events and exhibitions.
- To be the first point of contact for all events, assisting the Communications manager to evaluate and make recommendations
- Assist in managing all event contractors to ensure standards in relation to quality of events on site are met.
- Assist in managing all logistics involved with each event and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of events.
- To manage the event’s diaries and keep updated and circulated to all stakeholders.
- Assist with capturing and reviewing all event and Occupier feedback and data.
- Raise and track payments and PO’s
- Assist with ensuring brand maintains a consistent look and feel across all promotional, external and internal materials.
- Assist with updating all digital communications such as website, E-Newsletter and ECN Digital Screens.
- Keep Occupier Communications contact list updated.
- Create and manage Occupiers quarterly event steering group meeting.
- To undertake “ad hoc” duties and projects as requested.
- Event and Project Management
- Organisation and Communications
- Budget Management
- Event Health and Safety
- Team Player
- Microsoft office Tools
- Google Mail
This is an excellent position that requires an individual with exceptionally high customer service standards and the ability to deliver at all times. This particular role requires knowledge within IT and Marketing preferably within a customer facing environment.
Please send your CV to CV@maxwellstephens.com