Senior Operations Manager – Technical ServicesBack to Vacancies List
A leading Service Provider have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Operations Manager of Technical Services to join their business and be responsible for Hard Facilities Management Services for a PFI contract.
In this role you be tasked with effectively managing the delivery of planned preventative maintenance programs and responding to the ‘reactive’ needs of the client; to ensure continuous improvement. You will have financial responsibility for the performance of the contract and will lead a team of 30 individuals which will include all aspects of performance management and coaching and development.
You should have excellent interpersonal and communications skills as you will be the single point of contact for all operational matters related to the contract and will build solid relationships with key stakeholders.
A consistent proactive approach in supporting all health and safety and environmental legislation is essential alongside providing technical excellence and a strategic approach to asset management by optimising PPM delivery.
- Do you have a minimum of 5 years front line management experience in construction, property maintenance or related field?
- Are you a general manager with experience of leading complex, multi-site operations?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation?
- Do you have good knowledge and experience of working within strict ISO 9000 policies and processes?
- Are you a strong leader of people?
- Do you have a full driving licence?
- Do you have experience of managing healthcare maintenance services?
- Do you have experience of operating in a PFI environment?
- Are you experienced inn managing change management?
For further information on this role please contact Dominique on 0207 1184848 or email email@example.com