Maintenance Helpdesk Administrator (Part Time)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a family run organisation who provide specialist Engineering Skills to the Building Services sector. Due to growth and success they now require a Maintenance Helpdesk Administrator on a part time basis to assist the team within their vibrant environment.
Our client are offering flexible working hours, Monday to Friday, for a personable, organised and dedicated individual who has a background in a service delivery organisation.
Reporting to the Maintenance Co-Ordinator you will carry out the following duties;
- Check emails daily and deal with any issues raised via engineers/clients.
- Deal with any subsequent follow ups required for clients/engineers etc.
- Produce and submit quotations raised from visits to site to clients.
- Ensure that orders placed with suppliers and quotations received are correct and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Deal with the jobs raised in their entirety and bring to a successful conclusion, and maintain or improve the profit margins.
- Ordering of materials and sub-contract works used within the contracts, ensuring the best possible price is secured. Following supply of materials to ensure the correct price is invoiced.
- Ensure the company submits the correct invoices or applications to ensure the stable cash flow of the project.
- Control on site labour that is necessary to complete the jobs.
- Scheduling, raise rams where required for visits, booking in engineers to site. Check off Maintenances.
- Follow up to ensure all parts are on site.
- Raise Invoices as required.
- Run monthly activity and billing reports.
- Record / manage engineer’s/staff holiday diary.
- Organise and book all accommodation, as required
- Previous experience working for a Service Provider
- Excellent IT skills
- Financial awareness
- Administration experience
- Previous employment within a Helpdesk environment
- Experience within a maintenance or hard services company
Working hours for this role are 9:30am – 2:30pm (Monday to Friday)
This is a genuine long term opportunity for a candidate looking for flexible working. If your skills and experience match the above, please submit your CV to CV@Maxwellstephens.com or call Ashley 0207 118 4848.