Immediate Moves Manager (Contract Role)Back to Vacancies List
Minimum 3 months project, 5 days a week.
Software knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, AutoCAD and Microsoft Projects.
Move Project Management Role on behalf of a Moves Company – Corporate Client
- To gain an understanding of the business, key roles and requirements.
- Meet “Move champions” and gather department information on I.T. equipment, furniture changes, crates and DSE requirements.
- To gather a detailed list of requirements and a good understanding of the project within a short period of time.
- Create and update move reports.
- Take briefs from the move management team and write cost document tenders (RFP’s) that can be sent out to suppliers. Then present these costs back to the management team.
- Create and manage “Time Lines” with key objectives, responsibilities, milestones and critical paths.
- Set up, create and distribute move packages with “Move champions” and staff
- Set up and manage regular meetings with “Move champions” and staff to present “Time Lines”, our objectives, how we aim to meet deadlines working with existing suppliers, stockholders and internal resources. Monitor these objectives as an on-going exercise throughout the run up to the move.
- Manage review meetings and maintain close communication with the client, colleagues and other departments.
- Provide regular onsite support, advice and help, to keep staff up to date with how the project is going, provide clear and user friendly information to help staff, including Q&A’s.
- Onsite move management, to be in attendance throughout the actual move, carry out snagging following the move and carry out condition surveys.
- FM experience.
- Experience and an understanding of commercial relocations working within a small management team.
- The Move Manager requires strong communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively as a team leader.
- To be able to work well under pressure.
- To work within cost and time constraints.
- To be well organised and be able to effectively arrange the move with other departments and the ability to multitask is essential.
- The Move Manager must also be a good problem solver, to be able to use initiative to resolve any issues.
Please apply to: email@example.com Or call Peter OR Robyn on 0207 118 4848 to discuss.