Area Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a fast growing commercial facilities management company and they have a permanent vacancy for an Area Operations Manager to join their dynamic team.
The Area Operations Manager role is a demanding field-based position managing and operating a portion of the company’s contracts. You will lead a team of 75 cleaners and you will be tasked with ensuring all jobs are staffed in the event of holiday and sickness and you will also be responsible for their performance management and training.
It is essential that you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will be required to develop relationships with existing clients in your portfolio and meet regularly with clients for feedback/reviews on performance whilst aiming to upsell additional services.
This role would suit a candidate with patience, energy and stamina as the role can require long hours and therefore requires a disciplined individual able to manage time effectively. There is also opportunity to grow within the business for ambitious candidates whom are wanting career progression.
- Can you work a minimum of 45 hours per working week including unsociable hours?
- Do you have a minimum 3 years industry cleaning experience?
- Are you highly proactive, flexible, enthusiastic and pragmatic with a ‘can do’ attitude?
- Do you have excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills?
- Are you able to work autonomously as well as working as part of a wider team?
- Are you IT literate (MAC and PC) with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer?
- Do you have a proven track record in successfully operating multi-site contracts?
- Do you have an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present?
Must have full clean driving licence.