Key Client ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a fast growing commercial facilities management company and they have a permanent vacancy for a Key Client Manager to join their dynamic team.
The Key Client Manager will manage and operate the company’s flagship clients, managing cleaning staff working on those contracts and focusing on maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients
With excellent leadership skills you will manage a team of around 100 cleaners and will cover 30 sites; you will be tasked with ensuring all jobs are staffed and covered in the event of holiday or sickness and you will regularly meet clients for feedback whilst leading the management of any new contracts.
It is essential that you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will be required to develop relationships with existing clients in your portfolio and meet regularly with clients for feedback/reviews on performance whilst aiming to upsell additional services.
This role would suit a candidate with patience, energy and stamina as the role can require long hours and therefore requires a disciplined individual able to manage time effectively. There is also opportunity to grow within the business for ambitious candidates whom are wanting career progression.
- Are you able to work a minimum of 45 hours inclusive of unsociable hours?
- Do you have previous cleaning management experience required (5+ years)?
- Do you have excellent planning and organising skills?
- Are you able to work autonomously as well as working as part of a wider team?
- Do you have a proven track record in successfully operating multi-site contracts?
- Do you understand the challenges facing the industry at present?
- Do you have a Full UK driving licence (held for minimum 2 years with no more than 6 penalty points)