General Manager (Outsourced Company)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global service provider and they act on behalf of a “Wow Brand”
Working for the outsourced company, this new role of General Manager has been created to manage a cluster of buildings and will be the main point of contact for escalations in this corporate environment.
- This role will not only focus on colleagues, but also the overall service delivery of all work streams to ensure a team approach that’s makes a difference to the workplace.
- This is an integral role in the delivery of FM services, maintaining high standards of service and driving best value throughout the client property portfolio. You are a key part of every customer’s journey and experience whilst in the building and are not only an ambassador but the pacesetter of exceptional customer service across all the work streams through effective leadership.
- You will be accountable for the FM services delivery across the sites as well as being responsible for all FM related communication to the client, you will demonstrate overall ownership of your areas both from a business as usual perspective and continuous improvement, striving to make our clients offices a “brilliant place to work”.
- You will undertake regular site safety and service delivery compliance inspections in line with procedures and service expectations whilst providing a positive, professional and seamless link between the team, various supply partner teams, client colleagues and their visitors.
- As a highly motivated General Manager a key focus for this role will be to create a single and visual point of contact for client contacts regarding all day to day FM service requirements, providing exceptional customer service, building strong relationships, driving ownership & communication between colleagues and the teams. A proactive approach with a drive towards continual improvement is an absolute prerequisite.
- Directly supervise and steer the team members from all different work streams including but, not limited to, Reception, M&E, Cleaning, Post, Catering & Security monitoring and support on the development of competencies and success of the team to ensure the best possible quality service is consistently provided across the property portfolio at the best price.
- You should ideally have previous experience in high-profile customer service and IFM service delivery in a similar sized account, helpdesk processes, workflows with knowledge of HR and HS&E procedures and legislation
- Passion for excellence in service delivery
- Clear, confident communication skills
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude and strong influencing skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understand the necessity for confidentiality
- Pro-active approach
- Passionate, self-motivated and creative