Service LeadBack to Vacancies List
Are you motivated by providing a world class service? Do you have experience working for a service provider? Would you like to use your excellent organisational and people skills within a large corporate environment?
We have an opportunity for a Service Lead to work for our service provider client on their corporate client account which will be based at one of the UK’s biggest office developments in the Middlesex area.
The Service Lead position will manage customer service across a portfolio of buildings and will be the main point of contact for day to day issues, drive standards and support the General Manager.
- To improve customer engagement and manage relationships between the company and the client
- Ensure the day to day operations is running smoothly by monitoring bookings and requests
- Complete regular floor walks and audits
- Provide an exceptional welcome to customers
- Maintaining AV equipment and set up for meetings, ensuring all equipment / technology is in working order.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety, providing a safe working environment for the team
- Continually monitor and update policies and procedures
- Take ownership of projects and ensure effective communication
- Escort VIP clients as required
- Assist with a wider role as and be flexible in approach to work requirements in order to maintain the standards required.
- Previous or current experience within a customer facing role
- Exceptional customer service skills and people management
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Health and Safety awareness
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Working within a service provider environment
- Experience within a corporate environment
If your skills, experience and personality are a match for the above criteria and you would like to find out more information on this position, please contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848 or send your CV to CV@maxwellstephens.com