Facilities Administrator / ReceptionistBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading professional services company have a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Administrator/Receptionist. You will be based at their office in Cuckfield and you will take ownership of the facilities within the local office with the support and direction of the Central Facilities Team.
The successful candidate will have a track record in Facilities administration and reception duties and have excellent interpersonal skills alongside first class planning and organising techniques.
You will be required to deal with contractors and ensure SLA and KPI agreements are met. Health and safety will be a key focus within this role ensuring compliance with HSE regulations, you will be required to carry out regular work inspections and provide health and safety inductions for new starters.
- Respond to all Facilities Helpdesk requests, either dealing with directly, delegating to a team member where applicable, forwarding to the outsourced service providers as necessary
- Check invoices to ensure goods and services have been received satisfactorily and charges and coding are correct before approving
- Carry out regular inspections of the office noting any defects, repairs required or other issues that need to be actioned
- Represent Central Facilities Team at local tenants meetings.
- Liaise with building management as required and report any issues relating to the services they provide, escalating any unresolved issues to Central Facilities team.
- Work with Central Facilities Team on projects including internal moves and refurbishments and any other Property or Facilities related projects.
- Be involved in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning.
- Contractor management experience
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Great communication – verbal and written
- Health and safety
- Reception duties
- Strong IT skills
If you would like more information regarding this role and feel that you meet the above requirements, please contact us on 0207 118 4848 or send your CV to CV@Maxwellstephens.com