Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading service provider who require a Facilities Manager to be based on their well-known e-commerce contract in the City. The role will be based in one of the City’s prestigious buildings and is responsible for managing all aspects of facilities service.
In this capacity, the jobholder will be the person responsible for the service delivery at specified locations, which will be measured by contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
The role will have functional accountability for an assigned sector of the Client Sites and the jobholder is responsible for all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction.
The FM is responsible for working directly with the local client to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives and the implementation of acceptable property-specific operating strategies that achieve these required standards. Once developed the FM must oversee the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, by managing and coordinating the efforts of the FM team (e.g. direct reports, service providers, contractors, and building employees) to achieve the goals.
• Preparation and distribution of Quarterly / Annual Business Review (QBR / ABR) information to client’s satisfaction.
• Procurement of goods and services for client’s buildings
• Hold regular meetings with Landlord, ensuring that terms of lease are being provided to client
• Space evaluation and planning, updating of floor plans using clients architect partners
• Responsibility for meeting KPI’s and SLA’s defined within the contract.
• Project Management during built-out phases, liaising with architects/landlords, organising work schedules, etc.
• Coach and guide all project teams (sub-contractors, maintenance engineers and commissioning engineers) throughout full project lifecycles
• Site Inspections
• Processing and controlling of invoices and work orders, opening and monitoring budgets in the financial system (Oracle), preparing and updating forecasts.
• Oversee and follow up on all technical maintenance for installations
• Negotiate, renegotiate and maintain contracts with vendors.
• Planning and budgeting of internal fit out works and technical installations.
• Manage a team of receptionists and an Office Services Coordinator
• General administration of department, (holidays, training, performance reviews etc.).
• Deputise / provide cover for Office Services Coordinator / Building Operations Coordinator when appropriate.
Skills and Competencies
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Decision making / complex problem solving
• Ideally 6 years + experience in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organisation
• Strong communication skills, leadership, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus.
• Planning and organising
• Spreadsheets and word processing
• Customer Focused
• Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
• Quality Assurance knowledge and experience desirable.