MAC and Occupancy SpecialistBack to Vacancies List
Do you have experience in large scale moves and changes within an international corporate organisation? Our client, a leading service provider are looking to recruit a Moves, Change and Occupancy Specialist to join their e-commerce contract in Central London.
The role will be to coordinate the logistics of occupancy and people/desks movements within the organisation with detailed planning and flawless execution. Experience of implementing new systems and being able to manipulate data is essential for this role.
• Ownership of all move and change processes and execution throughout the client’s London campus
• Continual oversight for, and analysis of occupancy patterns to support decision making on small, medium and large moves, and portfolio changes
• Responsible for the delivery of accurate real-time data at all times
• Manage and plan general desks moves
• Manage assets – addition/removal/ordering of furniture and special equipment.
• Coordinate and track all occupancy changes (desk swap, office layout changes), permanently maintain precise records.
• Assign desks for new hires in close liaison with relevant HR or LM.
• Communicate clearly and professionally with business stakeholders handle general internal queries, clarify concerns and identify solutions.
• Generate and manage headcount forecasts with extreme accuracy.
• Compile specific and accurate MAC bi-weekly statistics as well as monthly reports.
Skills and Experience
• Very strong and proven analytical, statistical reporting and forecasting skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to read and analyse drawings, plans, schedules, schematics
• Awareness of health and safety
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools (Must be an Excel Super User)
• Client facing experience in a quality driven environment
• Exposure within an international corporate organisation