Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Are you looking to enhance your career within an international organisation?
Do you want to utilise your facilities knowledge and experience within a fast paced, corporate environment?
We would like to speak with candidates who have excellent administration and organisational abilities, gained within a facilities role and who are oriented towards providing excellence in customer service
The role of Facilities Coordinator will be working for a leading service provider, based at their corporate investor client site in Birmingham City Centre. The purpose of the role will be to provide professional support to the Senior Facilities Manager, provide customer service on facilities management issues raised and troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Monitor all activities relating to the site, reporting and taking action as appropriate.
- Comply with Health and Safety on site, maintaining records and involvement with contractor management as appropriate.
- Conduct meter readings within all required buildings.
- To respond to requests for maintenance / technical assistance in person, via telephone and electronically
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Route issues and requests to the correct resource, track progress and document resolutions
- To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries they might have.
- To work in conjunction with the Senior Facilities Manager ensuring a PPM and repair programme is in place.
- Prepare activity reports and provide statistical data to the Building Manager to inform operational strategy.
- Any other duties as directed by your Line Manager.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Understand how the industry and stakeholders function, and the range of services available to clients
- Constantly updating knowledge of legislation relating to property management
- Develop an understanding of how to build and maintain client, supplier and customer relationships
- Understand the principles of service charges
- Understand how property is constructed and how plant works; working knowledge of fundamental building operations, relevant hard and soft services knowledge
- Able to plan and manage own workload
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and database
- Can demonstrate adaptability and attention to detail, with strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing