Building Operations Co-ordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leader in their sector and have an excellent opportunity for a Building Operations Co-ordinator to join their corporate business. This role will report directly into the Facilities Manager and as well as being part of the overall Facilities Team, the successful candidate will manage a range of soft services providing the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the site.
- Creation and adherence of planned maintenance regime for Clients assets
- Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
- Response and activity relating to Trouble Ticket (remedy) requests- responding within agreed SLA’s
- Management and tracking of Building Operations stock
- Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and cleaning.
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including Safety groups- putting in place action plans when appropriate
- Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals- managing updates when necessary.
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team)
- Small Project Management / Creation of Budget & Activity Plan for Site Improvements:
- Manage daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Raise purchase orders
Skills and experience required
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for Clients assets
- Contract Management
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience
- Problem solving
- Good decision making
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Spreadsheet and word processing
- Customer focused
- Good inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail