QHSE CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading service provider, working on behalf of a WOW brand. The role Of QHSE Coordinator will be based in Scotland and support across multiple regions.
The role will assist the Regional QHSE Lead in providing support to the operational teams in Scotland and the regions through the monitoring and review of QHSE and Sustainability compliance, to supplement and support contractor inductions and support the QHSE Team’s positive culture of safety within the client contract.
The working hours of this role will be flexible hours and may require some night work. It also involves frequent travel across the country and will require spending some nights away from home.
The main duties include:
- Work closely with General Managers to monitor and review through the process of daily site inspections, delivery and compliance with required QHSE and Sustainability standards;
- Complete site audits;
- Deliver Tool Box Talks and H&S awareness training to service lines as required;
- Collaborate with H&S Champions and contribute to and report on the monthly H&S Forum to act as Champion on QHSE and Sustainability delivery;
- Monitor and managed the QHSE inbox ensuring contractors are booked in, their risk assessment and method statements are captured and reviewed prior to their attendance on site;
- Review and maintain induction and Energy and Sustainability records and reporting;
- Review and maintain the Confined Spaces Register and the Vehicle Register
- Receive, vet and ensure the competence of contractors and associated Risk Assessments and Method Statements, keeping appropriate records;
- Compile data for weekly and monthly reporting;
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time;
- Support IFM QHSE and undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
- NEBOSH Certificate qualification;
- A basic understanding and working knowledge of quality, safety, health and environmental legislation;
- Good organisational and influencing skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good, accurate report writing skills;
- Works effectively under pressure and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Diplomatic and Trustworthy;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems and other common software.