Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are an outsourced facilities provider and have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Co-ordinator to join their busy team based on-site at a wow brand.
Within this busy role you will be tasked with providing an exceptional welcome to customers and you will need to ensure the smooth running of day to day operation regarding facilities across the large campus.
- Setting and maintaining high standards so that customers’ expectations are consistently exceeded
- Resolution of any logistical issues and escalation to appropriate persons
- To work within the customer service team providing support and training
- To improve customer engagement in selected areas
- To ensure all equipment/technology is in working order
- To ensure a safe working environment for all floor occupants
- Ensure the day to day operation is running smoothly, by monitoring bookings and requests for floor space
- To complete floor walks and audits in selected areas to ensure tidiness and clear desk policy
- To complete a daily census to ensure maximum occupancy is recorded for space management
- To assist in meeting and greeting the customer and providing in room assistance as necessary in meeting rooms
- To maintain AV in selected area, including room wizards and room booking kiosks
- To escort VIP clients
- Do have previous experience in a facilities or front of house role?
- Do you have superior customer service skills?
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- Do you continuously drive for improvement and high standards?
- Are you self-motivated with a drive to succeed?