Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a Facilities Management Service Provider and are a seeking a Facilities Manager for a new client and whom will manage FM for several locations in the Leeds area.
The Facilities Manager will provide leadership and direction to the facilities team and will ensure high standards are delivered for both hard and soft services on site.
Key aspects of this role will be:
- Contractor Management
- Financial management (budgets)
- People management
- Health and Safety
- Hard and soft services
- Project management – e.g. office moves
- At least 3 years in a similar role of this level
- An industry recognised qualification such as BIFM/NEBOSH/IOSH
- Experience of managing an FM budget
- Managing and leading a team of FM personnel
- Experience of managing hard and soft services
If you would like further information about this role please contact Dominique on 0207 1184848