Soft Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your facilities management career. Based in Yeovil with a leading design and manufacturing company, our service provider client requires an experienced Soft Services Manager to oversee the delivery of the on-site services.
- Manage the day to day on-site operation focusing on cleaning and managing the sub contracts for waste, pest, and window cleaning and horticultural services.
- Ensuring that delivery is of the highest quality with a significant emphasis on standards
- Ensure that the you continuously and effectively deliver the client’s needs to the agreed specified Service Level Agreements
- Directly manage a team including management team ensuring that each manager delivers their specific services within the agreed budget
- Develop and manage a professional client retention and communication strategy, attending client meetings as required
- Support Account Managers at monthly meeting
- Financial management including the preparation of contract level P&L’s to show financial performance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment and maximising the engagement and thus performance of his/her team
- Commitment and experience and developing teams through long term succession planning
- Flexible, with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continuous improvements to service delivery
- Proven operational management experience within a facilities related environment (catering, cleaning, reception etc)
- Be able to negotiate with and influence internal and external decision makers
- Strong leadership qualities, whilst having the ability to act as an effective Team Player within the Management Team